Fort Lauderdale’s Personalized Chiropractic Care
Please note: chiropractors do not prescribe medication. This allows them to think outside the box. A Coast chiropractor may prescribe:
- Soft-tissue therapy: To relax tight muscles, relieve spasm and release tension in the fascia (the connective tissue that surrounds each muscle).
- Adjustments: To gently realign joints and increase range of motion.
- Joint Bracing, Taping (e.g., Kinesio taping): To support sprained joints or muscles as they heal.
- Exercises and stretches: To restore and maintain mobility and range of motion.
- Referrals to integrative medicine experts: For guidance on diet and nutrition to reduce inflammation and promote weight loss.
Treatments generally do not hurt. But soreness—a sensation akin to what you might feel after a workout—is a common side effect in the early stages of treatment. Over time, however, your muscles adjust and real, long-term breakthroughs are attainable. At Coast Chiropractic, we treat the root of the problem. Chiropractors make sure that the joints are moving properly and ensure the surrounding muscles are functioning well. Our team of chiropractors treat problems in people of all ages. Depending on the patient, the intensity and force of treatments vary. All Coast Chiropractic patients are screened to ensure that they are good candidates for chiropractic care. For example, many older patients have some thinning or softening of the bones that would rule out joint manipulation. If chiropractic care presents too high of a risk for a patient, our team will guide the patient to the right people and resources.
- Whiplash Recovery
- Auto Injuries
- Strained Muscles
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
Headaches & Migraines
- Sports medicine clinic
Slips & Falls
Depression & Anxiety
- Massage Therapist